Monday, November 02, 2009

Still Getting the Hang of this…

Hmm, looks like I’m still figuring out how to use Blogger. I thought I was posting late enough yesterday evening that it would be published on Nov. 2. Well, in the daily posting spirit of NaBloPoMo, I’ll write an extra post for today.

Yesterday morning, my husband and I took Kidlet (almost 4) to a local playground. On the way home, we were admiring the different Halloween decorations on the yards and houses. The next house that we passed had a two-foot statue of Jesus in the flower bed.

Kidlet asked “What’s that, Mommy? Is it to scare us?”
Me (smothering a laugh) “I don’t know kidlet. What does it look like he’s doing?”
Kidlet replied “His eyes are closed. Maybe he’s sleeping.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I'm not sure what time zone our blog is on, but it's certainly not mine. Maybe it's not yours either?

9:03 PM  
Blogger antijen said...

Apparently not. I had assumed it was a time zone further east. I see 8:18 pm listed for today's posting time, which is when I posted in my time zone. So you remember which of us set up the blog?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home