Monday, January 30, 2006

frog, here. I'd claimed that I wasn't going to join until I was sent a pocket parrot, but my co-conspirators snapped my eyepatch and called my bluff and here I am.

I'm a lesbian and a feminist and a Christian, and I spend a bunch of time thinking about and explaining how in the hell those three things can fit together. I grew up in an abusive home, and I talk a lot about how that's impacted my stance on how society treats children.

I'm against the death penalty. I support a woman's right to reproductive choices. I'm against doing major things to kids without their consent (like baptizing or circumcizing them). I support adoption. I'm against narrowly defining things like religion or family. I support intelligent discussion and debate. I'm against cilantro. I support animal foster care. I'm against petroleum-based fabrics. I support sugar scrubs as a form of relaxation and self-pampering. I'm against Republicans. I support sitcoms. I'm against shows about fishing.

Arrrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teenytoona said...

Ohhh frog, all my dreams have been shattered. You're against cilantro! Oh woe, woe...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home